Team Building in Singapore
If there is anything that most irritates the manager of an organization, it is working with a team that has no harmony. The workforce is uncooperative and everyone lacks the self drive to do things out of their own accord. Even those that are intrinsically motivated find themselves lazing about when they realize that their productivity is not appreciated and nobody is eager to emulate them. Communication in the workplace becomes difficult since the team members have not developed mutual understanding and they tend to misunderstand the intentions of one another. This way, they may become hateful to each other and the worst thing that happens to the organization is that productivity goes very low. A manager who does not well understand the workplace dynamics may go on firing and hiring new team members only to have the same old problems recurring. This leads to high operational costs since the workplace has a high turnover of employees who need to be trained to become effective in the workplace. Smart managers however, will not fire and hire the employees, they will organize for team building Singapore activities so that the group is productive and highly effective.
Team building Singapore imparts the following values into your workplace:
1. It facilitates better communication among the workforce members– Group activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees and with the management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the workplace productivity goes a notch higher since the team members feel that they are appreciated and their thoughts in the workplace are highly valued. Barriers that may have existed between the workers and the management are also broken and managers regarded as colleagues rather than bosses.
2. Team building Singapore motivates employees – team building makes your employees feel confident and they are therefore able to showcase their talents and abilities in the workplace. This way, they are better placed to handle new challenges.
3. Team building Singapore promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of a workplace and exposing them to new challenges will force them to think outside the box. They become more innovative and are able to share ideas among each other therefore fostering sound imagination and appreciation of the team spirit.
4. Fosters sound problem-solving skills – Demanding team building activities make the members think analytically and adopt strategic measures to solve the problems that face them. Once they take such skills back into the workplace, the team members are able to take charge and adeptly solve real issues in the workplace.
5. Inculcates good team leadership– In singapore team building activities, leaders are nurtured as they lead their teams in winning competitions and solving the problems in the activities given. This way, the team leader becomes more confident and is able to lead their team better even in the workplace.
Singapore is home to some of the most exciting team building activities that you have ever dream of. Ranging from less strenuous indoor activities to more intensive outdoor activities, Singapore promises to bring your workforce team ever so closer and more effective. Apart from having nice and ambient venues for the team building activity, Singapore is also home to some of the best team building Singapore coaches and tutors who promise to cement the relations within your work teammates.
Some of these activities are as given below. The purpose of each activity in creating better relationships between your workforce has also been outlined.
This takes place on Sentosa island and requires a group of ten to a hundred individuals. The group is split into teams of 5-10 individuals where they are required to compete in racing around the island, descending on simulated parachutes and have a go at the flying fox (the big zip wire). The Adventure tour enhances good communication and problem solving techniques among team members.
The Team Builder
As the name suggests, this team building Singapore activity is focused in creating cohesion among your workforce. This activity best takes place in Singapore beaches, jungles and parks. It requires about ten to forty participants and runs for about three hours. The team building coach will task the teams in mentally and physically engaging activities around the parks. The idea of the activity is to show how group behaviour affects the outcomes of set goals.
The Team Challenge
The team challenge is done within the Singapore parks and will require large teams of about 50- 1500 individuals. The teams engage in mentally and physically engaging activities that enhance good working relationships among the team members. The team challenge also encourages unity of purpose within a team in order to achieve set goals of the organization.
In conclusion, team building Singapore is the ultimate place to go if you want your workforce to work cohesively and with unity of purpose. After such an experience, you will be amazed at the abrupt changes for the better that you will witness in the work environment. Apart from the team building experience that you want to have, you will be thrilled by the ambiance that Singapore has to offer with its friendly climate, beautiful islands, exciting parks and beaches.